Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Vacation Update & Social Media Sites

Hello my darlings! Once again-I hope you are all having a fantastic summer vacation.

I rode Red yesterday, which was pretty awesome. We cantered around the field for the first time since October, and he was so happy to be able to get outside (and I was too)!

I am sincerely excited to start high school. It's a new chapter in my life, and I plan on taking it one step at a time. Grades are what matters most, so I'm going to really crack the books this year.

My favorite thing about going back to school, is shopping for new clothes and school supplies. Last year, I was color coordinated. Meaning my phone case was black and pink, as was my kindle, lipstick, etc.

So this year, my new color scheme is... *drumroll*

Not being revealed until I actually find stuff in this exact color combination! :D

You guys love me and you know it.

Goodnight everybody. I'm off to Polyvore.

-Nicole

PS: Would you like to follow/like me on my other social media sites? Lucky for you guys, I have them right here:

Twitter: WallflowerEquestrian
Facebook: Burning Candle Studios
YouTube: Friendly-Unicorn-Ninjas
Tumblr: Trotting-To-Rolex
Pinterest: TalkNerdyToMe
Polyvore: TalkNerdyToMe

PPS: I follow back everyone, unless I really don't like you. I'm pretty active on all of these sites, so check back often. Thanks guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment