Sunday, June 8, 2014

Study, study, and study

Hey guys! I hope you're all having an awesome summer break! I know I sure am.

I've been to waterparks, amusement parks, kayaking, bike riding, and I might be going down south for a week! :D

What I've been doing with about 75% of my time, though, is studying. I know it sounds suicidal, but I had an A/B average this school year, and I really need to get a 4.0 if I want to pursue a career in the medical field. So, I've been studying everything from biology to Algebra.

I have been riding once since break began, and I'm going again tomorrow, and I'm so excited to be riding the Red pony once again. *activate happy dance mode*

Also, I've been exercising more than I usually do, because I want to look great when I go back to school. Besides-who doesn't want to look good going into their first year of highschool?

You guys should take a minute to check out my polyvore, because, well... I'm pretty proud of it. :3

Username= meghan-weatherford



Toodles!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment